Last revised: 8/8/08
(1) We do not collect any personal identifying information unless you voluntarily supply us with your email address. If you supply us with your email address, we will not share this with any third parties although it will be available on our website if you post a comment.
(2) Since we do not collect any personal identifying information, we naturally do not share any such information with any third parties.
(3) We do not take any special security precautions other than the precautions taken by blogger.com, and, we assume no responsibility for the privacy or security of their site or that the website will be up and running at all times. Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
(4) We are not a law firm and cannot give legal advice. We therefore cannot represent you and we are not a substitute for seeking legal advice. If you have specific legal questions you are advised to contact an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction.
(5) There is no guarantee or warranty that the information contained on this site is accurate, up-to-date, current, or that it represents what the law is. Rather, we do our best to provide you with interesting legal information and opinions that our ours alone and not necessarily shared by others.
(6) We do not endorse any of the opinions or content posted on the videos that are referenced on this website. If you have any questions about the videos posted on this site, you are advised to contact the producer of the video.
(7) If you fee there is any content on this site that infringes your copyright or other intellectual property please contact us at the number listed below. It is not our intent to infringe the copyrighted or intellectual property works of another for any reason.
(8) We reserve the right to delete any posts that are made to this site at our sole discretion.
(9) We reserve the right to change this policy at any time without notice to you being required.
(10) If you have any questions, concerns or comments about any of the foregoing items please contact ContingencyCase.com at (888) 600-1777.